Friday, January 21, 2011

Travel Update


Well, today is Friday, and it's the first day of the Show. Oh my this one is HUGE. I have 7 floors of vendors to go through, do not expect to go home until after 8 pm tonight! I am taking pictures and will upload some in the next day or so.


My trip down here was BEAUTIFUL. I told everyone my eyes hurt after the trip, they said "how come" and I said "because of so much SUN!".


I am working on a scarf while I'm here I am calling "California blue" and hope to have it finished and be one of the first things I can offer online for sale! Of course it will be available in the store as well.


Hope everyone of my friends and followers are healthy and happy, and can't wait to chit chat again.....Barbara

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...